Dr. Oz Oct. 20 – 24, 2014 Topics : Ebola, No Juice Detox, No Pill Solutions
Dr. Oz will be talking about a wide ranging array of topics during the Oct. 20 – 24 week of episodes. He will talk about the Ebola hysteria and sort out all of the facts, prevention measures and what you should know to keep your family safe as possible. Other topics include a “No Juice Detox” plan as well as how to regain and maintain your health with the need for pills. Here is a summary of day to day topics.
October 20, 2014 – Ebola Fears and Facts – What You Should Know!
Ebola is a terrifying virus that has the entire world concerned. Any time that you turn on a news channel or log on to the internet you hear something new.. To help calm fears and to make sense of this national health scare Dr. Oz will be talking about all of the facts as we know it and tips of what you can do to keep your family safe. The list of show topics include :
- Ebola – Know the facts and prevention tips
- Melissa Etheridge – How breast cancer has affected her life and how it may have even helped her to be happier than ever.
- Experience too much sun damage in your youth? Dr. Oz shares how you can erase sun damage and improve your overall skin health.
- Charley horse – Is it a pain that people just have from time from time or can they mean what you should know.. Dr. Oz talks about when a Charley Horse should have you concerned.
- Easy ways to cut calories without taking away flavor from your meals.
October 22, 2014 : The “No Juice” Detox Plan
- Detoxing doesn’t mean that you have to go on an all liquid diet. Dr. Oz talks about how you can detox while still eating nutritious and wholesome foods.
- Joan Lunden sit down interview about how she has battled breast cancer.
- Truth tube – Do you take melatonin to help you sleep? Dr. Oz talks about how too much melatonin isn’t healthy and could cause your insomnia to become even worse. He shares tips on how to ditch sleeping aids and improving your sleep at night.
- Cholesterol lowering tips
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 – Tori Spelling Opens Up About Her Life
- Tori Spelling has come a long way since 90210. Tori talks with Dr. Oz about how she has dealt with some her problems that she has face in her life and how she manages to have a career, maintain her marriage and take care of her 4 children.
- Rebecca Alexander talks about her book, “Not Fade Away” and what it’s like to slowly go deaf and blind.
- Immune boosting tips to help prevent the flu and getting sick altogether.
- Bloating, gas and diarrhea prevention tips and remedies.
- How to stop “Yo-Yo” dieting.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 Dr. Andrew Weil – No Pill Solutions
- Andrew Weil is one of Dr. Oz’s most popular guests. He returns once again to share tips to get off the pills and improve your health naturally.
- Jeff Rossen talks about food expiration dates and if it’s safe to keep food longer than what the packaging says.
- Brenda Watson (author of “The Skinny Gut” shares her weight loss secrets and how she managed to lose the weight and KEEP it off.
- How and why stress can make you sick.
Friday, October 24, 2014 – Secret Ingredient Companies Are Sneaking Into Your Food
- Dr. Oz talks about a chemical that is making it’s way into your food that may not be good for your health. He shares tips on how to avoid this food chemical in your diet.
- Dietician, Sharon Richter talks about the “diet foods” that are actually causing you to gain weight.
- Michell Phan (beauty blogger) shares makeup and beauty anti-aging tips to help you look years younger.
- 10 uses of tea bags that you may not have heard of.
- Ma’ake Kemoeatu (former NFL player) joins Dr. Oz to talk about why he gave up football to save his brother’s life. by donating his kidney.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.