Dr. Oz Health Topics Covering August 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 Episodes
Will you not be able to tune in to the August 18th through 22nd? No worries, here are the show topics that will be featured in case you would like to record the program.
Monday, August 18, 2014 – Biggest Health Lies – Birth Order
- Some health myths are so old that many people just assume them to be true. Dr. Oz will be talking about hiccup cures that really work and commonly held myths about alcohol.
- Chris Powell, health guru and personal trainer joins Dr. Oz to talk about his 5 minute workout. So, how could a 5 minute workout be enough to really make changes to your body and your health? Tune in August 18 to find out. Chris Powell has helped millions to lose weight and transform their health. Chris Powell and Dr. Oz will be talking about why building muscle is so important in losing weight. Chris will be revealing the 5 minute workout exercises that you should do each do to build muscle and speed up weight loss.
- The powers of zinc to stop a cold and aquaphor healiing ointment.
- All natural dry skin remedies. Chapped lips, dry hands, cracked feet all natural skin savers.
- Dark chocolate lowers your stress levels by reducing stress hormone cortisol in your body.
- How birth order can predict your health
Tuesday August 19, 2014 – Supermarket Secrets Episode (May 21)
- Michael Moss talks about hHow supermarkets fool you into buying more or unhealthy foods.. Why milk is in the back of the store and how grocery stores get you to buy impulsively.
- Dr. Oz debunks myths about carbohydrates and why eating the right ones are good for you.
- Migraine pill headaches and and all natural remedies for migraines. Feverview ginger migraine remedy and Omega 3 joint pain relief.
- Mushroom Farro Rissotto Recipe and Farro versus brown rice.
- Probiotic Rheumatoid Arthritis remedy and Arnica Gel Pain Relief
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 – Kim Coles, Cheryl Burke, Kandi Burruss Talk About Health Topics With Dr. Oz
- The true reason why people get mood swings. Passionflower tea, mood swing remedy.. Why it works and where you can get it.
- Best sex positions for people who suffer with back pain.
- Kids give their “darndest medical advice”
Thursday, August 21, 2014 – Natural Breakthroughs To Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
- Dr. William Li joins Dr. Oz to talk about all-natural products that can lower your risk of ever getting ovarian, liver or breast cancer. They talk about why cauliflower reduces your risk for stomach cancer and how swiss, gouda, and Yarlsburg cheese can reduce risk for lung cancer.
- Best non dairy calcium rich foods – Spinach, figs, sesame seeds and more.
- Yellow mustard for back pain? – Yes, you heard that right.. Dr. Oz talks about why yellow mustard, yes the same yellow mustard that is likely in your fridge is a helpful remedy for back pain. This segment also talks about why White Willow Bark Tincture helps to the pain for those who are suffering from a slipped disc. Also Emu Oil for strained muscles.
- Dr. Gretchen Bosacker talk with Dr. Oz about which diet pills are safe.
- Discussion and demonstration about the pituitary gland and how it affects your metabolism.
- How to make your eyes look 10 years younger
Friday, August 22, 2014 – Cedric The Entertainer and Cholesterol Remedies
August 22nd ends the week by talking about how you can reduce your cholesterol by 1/3. Cedric the Entertainer is the featured guest and he talks about how he has lost weight and how he successfully lowered his cholesterol. Also
- 4 common triggers that induce headaches – Sleep, chocolate, and more..
- Curvy girls guide to picking out the best fitting jeans. Marcy Guevara talks about how to fix your “stomach spillover”, “diaper bottom”, “side rolls”, and more. Spandex shapewear can be unhealthy if you choose the wrong kinds or the kind that don’t fit you properly. Dr. Oz talks about how to choose spandex shapewear that can help you appear thinner without putting your health at risk.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.