Dr. Oz January 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 Week Preview – 10 Day Body Overhaul
Do you sometimes wish that you could take your body into the shop and request a complete overhaul and coming out functioning like you used to when your body didn’t have so many miles on it? During the week of January 26-30 Dr. Oz will be teaching his fans how you can do that in just 10 days! Here are the day by day show topics of the first half of the 10 Day Body Overhaul.
Monday, January 26, 2015 – 10 Day Body Overhaul
- Dr. Jim Nicolai and Dr. Tieraona Low Dog will be appearing on Dr. Oz to share their holistic Total Body Overhaul health secrets that will boost your energy and reduce your stress.
- Mistakes you make in the “juice aisle” of the grocery store. Marketing tricks and ploys to get you to make the wrong choices.
- Flu fighting tips to help keep your immunity strong so you don’t have to suffer through all the pains and agonies of the flu!
- Chris Kilham reveals his choice for 2015’s hottest health food
- Morgan Spurlock talks with Dr. Oz about the growing trend for leaving the United States to have your medical ailment treated more cheaply. Dr. Oz talks about the pros and cons.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 – Secrets and Tips The Beauty Industry Isn’t Telling You
- Beauty products are expensive. Dr. Oz launches an investigation to reveal what the beauty and cosmetics industry is trying to hide from you. Before you spend any more on beauty products, be sure to tune in to the Jan 27th episode to find out the secrets that Dr. Oz uncovered.
- 4 signs to spot ADHD in adults.
- Dr. Oz explains why snoring can be detrimental to your health.
- 3 Heart healthy supplements that you should be aware of.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 – The Healing Power Of Angels
- Gabrielle Bernstein (Chicken Soup For The Soul: Touched by an Angel contributor). The science behind Angels and if they can really help you heal.
- Bob Harper motivation tips
- Dr. Oz talks about why implementing a sleep curfew is a good idea to help you increase your memory, focus and attention.
- Tips to relieve a chronic cough.
- Dr. Oz shares tips on how to restore your chakras and reduce your stress.
Thursday, January 29, 2015 – Custom Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- “Total Choice” weight loss plan. The Total Choice allows you more choices and versatility while losing weight and eating foods you love. Satisfy your taste buds while slimming down your waistline at the same time.
- The health hazards of diet soda. Many people drink diet soda because they think it’s helping them to lose weight. Think again. Dr. Oz talks about the latest findings that show that diet sodas are doing more harm than good.
- Metabolism stuck in the mud? Dr. Oz shares tips on how to boost your metabolism to help you lose weight.
- Couples compete in a game about anatomy.
Friday, January 30, 2015 – Sarah Ferguson, Dutches of York Weight Loss
- Dr. Oz invited the Duches of York, Sarah Ferguson on to the show to share how she lost 55 lbs. Sarah Ferguson talks about how she has overcame her fluctuation weight issues and tips to lose the weight and to keep it off.
- The best sleep aids that you may not be aware of.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.