Dr. Oz Shares Apple Cider Remedies For Bug Bites, Sunburns, Sore Throats and as a Food Deodorizer
Dr. Oz has talked about Apple Cider Vinegar many times, but today he talks about ACV with a new twist. He shared how you can use apple cider vinegar to treat bug bites, ease the pain of sunburns, deodorize the feet.
Quick and easy apple cider vinegar recipes can help to treat :
- Suppress your appetite.. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and drink.. Your appetite will be suppressed and you will naturally eat less.
- Apply to a big bite
- Treat the pain associated with a sunburn.
- Drink 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to help treat a migraine headache.
How To Treat Dandruff Using ACV
Recipe of how to treat dandruff by making a spray :
- Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1/4 of water and add to a spray bottle.
- After you have shampooed your hair apply to your scalp.
- Allow it to sit for 15 minutes and then rinse out the ACV from your hair
- Do this treatment twice a week.
Remedy To Treat A Sore Throat
Ingredients and what you need to do :
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper
- Warm water
- Mix all of the ingredients listed and drink. This should help soothe (and treat) your sore throat.
How To Deodorize Your Feet
Do you suffer from stinky feet? While it may be an embarrassing problem, it is also a very common problem that people have.. Fortunately, with apple cider vinegars help you can greatly reduce your foot odor and here is the recipe that will do just that :
- Pour one cup of apple cider vinegar into a resealable bag. Add in some baby wipes to the ACV in the bag.
- Allow to soak overnight.
- Wipe the insides of your shoes as well as your feet with the apple cider vinegar soaked baby wipes.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.