Dr. Oz 10 Day Detox To Lose Up to 10 LBs – Reset Your Metabolism, End Cravings and Lose Weight
Would yo believe that you could totally transform your health, boost your metabolism, end food cravings and lose 10 pounds of weight in only 10 days? Today Dr. Oz revealed his plan to help you do just that. It’s called “The 10 Day Detox Diet” and it will not only help you to lose weight, you may turn the tide on health ailments like asthma, type 2 diabetes, autoimmune diseases, headaches, digestive problems, allergies, eczema and sexual dysfunction. Sound too good to be true? Not according to Dr. Oz.. He says that what is making your fat is also what is making you sick. Listed below are the foods that you shouldn’t be eating on the detox plan. Also be sure to check out the foods that you should be eating on the 10 day detox diet plan.
So, what do you need to do to detox your body in only 10 days? First of all you need to reboot your system. By doing the steps listed below you will kickstart your metabolism, lose weight, end cravings and improve your health in just 10 days.
Step By Step 10 Day Detox Guidelines
Step #1 – Weigh yourself the first thing in the morning after you have went to the bathroom and before you have eaten breakfast.
Step #2 – Measure your waist at the widest point around your belly button.
Step #3 – Take the FLC (Feel Like Crap Quiz) to monitor how your health improves over the course of the detox.
Foods That You Shouldn’t Eat During the 10 Day Detox Diet
If you are wanting to lose weight while on this detox diet you should throw out all of the foods in your fridge and cabinets that contain toxic ingredients. Here is the list that Dr. Oz gave on today’s episode :
- Throw out anything in a box, package or can that isn’t a “real food”. You can keep whole foods in the can like sardines, artichokes, etc… Look at the labels and read the ingredients. Other than the whole foods there shouldn’t be any other added ingredients other than water and salt.
- Throw out foods or drinks that have added sugars.
- Throw out any foods that contains hydrogenated fats and refined vegetable oils (soybean or corn oil for example)
- Do not eat any food that contain artificial sweeteners, additives, coloring, dyes, or preserves. This covers most foods that has been processed.
- Do not eat sugar or flour based foods, so say no to cookies, pastries, candies, etc…
- Don’t eat any grains while on the 10 day detox
- Do not eat any foods high in starch like potatoes
- Avoid beans and legumes while on this diet
- Avoid dairy
- Avoid coffee or any caffeinated beveragesDon’t consume any alcohol
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but will be unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.