Dr. Oz Talks About What Snacks To Eat On The 2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet
Back in January Dr. Oz had an episode called the 2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet Plan and it has been a huge hit. His plan has been downloaded over a million times and has been a huge success at helping men and women lose weight….quickly! Today Dr. Oz revealed snack ideas that you can eat on his diet.
2 Week Rapid Weight Loss Snack Ideas
Participants in the 2 week rapid weight loss plan have helped women lose weight all around the world. Here are some of their favorite snack ideas to help you along :
- Stuffed mushrooms – Ingredients included in this snack are olive oil, tomatoes, cilantro, fresh garlic, onions, salt n pepper (to taste).
- Veggies and Greek Yogurt Dip
- Vegetable sushi rolls – Add some hummus and chopped veggies to cucumber sliced lengthwise.
What Causes Cancer and Cold Sores?
Many of us have experienced a canker and/or a cold sore a time or two in our lives. Do you know what causes them and can you tell the difference between the two?
Differences between cancer and cold sores – Dr. Oz said that Canker sores are always found inside the mouth, while cold sores can be on the outside of the mouth. Canker sores appear as a greyish color with white in the center. They are often red around the edges. Dr. Oz said that canker sores are not contagious despite what many people think. He said that cold sores are often found on the lips outside of the entrance to the mouth. Cold sores are cause by a herpes virus.
Canker Sore Remedies
Dr. Oz said that the healing time for canker sores is longer than cold sores because they are inside of the mouth and they don’t scab up. Here are two remedies that were recommended on the show.
- Benzocaine Gel – Apply several times a day
- Black tea bags – dampen a black tea bag and rest it inside the mouth on top of the canker sore. Keep the tea bag on top of the cold sore for 5 minutes. This helps to speed up the healing process.
Docosanol For Cold Sores
Dr. Oz recommended Docosanol cream 5 times a day for cold sores. He said to apply the Docosanol whenever you feel the cold sore start to tingle.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show regularly? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.