Cameron Diaz Shares “24 Hour Body” Health Tips and Talks About Her Book on Dr. Oz
Dr. Oz said that you can be on your way to having a healthier body in just 24 hours. Dr. Oz invited Cameron Diaz on to the show to discuss her book “The Body Book” and her 24 hour body plan that can help you look and feel better in just one day!
Cameron Diaz Health and Body Tips
Cameron Diaz said that she wrote The Body Book to help women to become more empowered about their body and how to make informed choices about their health. She said that her book helps you to understand your body at the cellular level and how you can transform your health very quickly. Her 24 hour body plan really spring boards your health transformation plan and you can see results fast. She told Dr. Oz and the viewers that you should never compare yourself to other women. She said that comparing yourself to others will only bring forth negativity and is just a waste of time in your life. Here are some other health tips that Cameron gave on today’s show :
- Drink a large glass of water right after you wake up in the morning to rejuvenate the organs
- Check your bowel movements for any signs of irregularities.
- Add fitness to your life each day. She said that you should find something physical in your life that you enjoy.
- Sprinkle on some Nutritional Yeast on to your food at mealtimes. Nutritional Yeast adds vitamins, protein, and flavor to your food. Cameron Diaz told Dr. Oz and the audience that she loves the taste because it has a cheesy flavor. She said that nutritional yeast is also a great way for vegetarians to add protein to their diet.
- Eat quinoa pasta instead of white pasta. It is gluten free and has more protein and nutrition than white pasta varieties.
- Don’t eat any carbs after dinner. When you are winding down in the evening you don’t need carbs for energy. You should eat healthy carbs earlier in the day.
- Eat healthy snacks in between meals, like nuts and fruit.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show regularly? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.