Take The Energy Quiz & Dr. Oz To See If You May Be Iron and/or Magnesium Deficient
Do you feel run down before the daily has barely begun? Do you feel yourself dragging and unable to muster up the energy to meet life’s daily demands? It could be that you are suffering from an iron or magnesium deficiency.. Nutritional deficiencies could be the hidden culprit that is zapping you from all of your energy and keeping you from living life to it’s fullest. Also be sure to check out what foods to eat to treat these deficiencies and help bring your energy back to optimal levels.
The Dr. Oz Energy Quiz
Do you feel that you may be iron or magnesium deficient but not sure what the deficiency symptoms are? Here is the quiz that was given on today’s (7/08/2013) Dr. Oz show :
Do any of the following conditions apply to you?
- A – Pale skin
- B – Peeling or cracked skin
- C – Soft and brittle nails
- D – Dry skin
which of the following describes you?
- A – Irritable
- B – Foggy
- C – Apathetic
- D – Depressed
Do you suffer from any of the following conditions?
- A – Cold hands / feet
- B – Vision loss
- C – Noise sensitivity
- D – Sore muscles
Do you experience :
- A – Hair loss
- B – Burning or itchy eyes
- C – Numbness
- Irregular sleeping patterns
Symptoms That May Mean Your Iron, Riboflavin, Vitamin B2, or Magnesium Deficient
After taking the quiz here is how you should grade your answers :
- Two or more symptoms in the “A” column could be an indicator that you have an iron deficiency
- Two or more symptoms in column “B” could be an indicator that you are Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin deficient
- Two or more symptoms in “C” category could be an indicator that you are deficient in Magnesium
- Two or more symptoms from “D” category could indicate that your Vitamin D deficient.
If you have taken the above quiz and feel that you may be vitamin b2, magnesium, riboflavin, or iron deficient Dr. Oz may have the answer for you.. The good news is that natural food remedies to boost your energy may be lying in your own kitchen.
Unable to watch Dr. Oz as often as you would like. Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries sent to your Facebook feed so you don’t miss out on the topics discussed on the show.