We all have heard that “F-Bombs’ are bad.. Well, not that kind of “F-Bomb”.. Today Dr. Oz was talking about Fat Bombs and how these high fat and low carb recipes can help you to lose weight! Dr. Oz invited special guests on to the show to share their favorite recipes that help them curb cravings in between meals. They share delicious recipes like the Coconut Oil and Almond Butter Fat Bomb (cravings killer). The Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fat Bomb (for those who have cravings for sweets). Chocolate Truffle Fat Bomb (replace high calorie sweets with this delicious alternative). Candice Kumai’s Chocolate Avocado Smoothie! Listed below are recipes that were shared on Dr. Oz!
Dr. Oz and Candice Kumai’s Fat Bomb Smoothie Recipes
All of these are really easy to make and are a great way to have a snack in between meals while curbing cravings and turning your body into a fat burning machine! Dr. Oz had two women from his “Bite Club” team on stage to be the “testers” while Candice Kumai and Dr. Oz prepared the mouth watering Chocolate Truffle Fat Bomb recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat that will help combat your cravings.
Chocolate Truffle Fat Bomb Recipe
Dr. Oz asked Candice Kumai how Chocolate Truffle fat bombs could possibly help with weight loss. Candice Kumai said that as a chef she is around food all the time. All day long! The chocolate truffles help to ease her cravings.. She just eats one or two and she is satisfied and not snacking on food around her.
- Dark chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon of confectioners sugar
- Matcha powder (two teaspoons)
- Using a microwave safe bowl add melt the chocolate at 100% power at 10 second intervals. Each time, take out the bowl and mix the chocolate. Do this until the chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool. After it has cooled you can scrape off the remaining chocolate on top of the matcha filling that you make in step #3.
- Fill the bottoms of 20 mini cupcake liners (using a small pastry brush) with melted chocolate. Make each mini cupcake liner 3/4 full with chocolate. Place the liners in fridge and cool for at least 20 minutes so the chocolate is cool and doesn’t crack when the cupcake liners are removed.
- Melt the 1 cup of coconut butter in a medium size saucepan. Cook on medium so the coconut butter melts but doesn’t boil. Add in the matcha powder and confectioners sugar. Mix well. turn off the stove and allow to cool. This should take about 15 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate truffles from the fridge. Fill the remaining space left in the mini cupcakes with the matcha / coconut butter filling with the remaining chocolate that was inn the bowl in step #1. You can reheat the bowl for a few seconds to remelt the chocolate so you can scoop it out easy.
Enjoy your Chocolate Truffle Fat Bombs!
Don’t forget about the other fat bombs recipes featured on Dr. Oz. Does a chocolate avocado smoothie sound good to you? How about a peanut butter and chocolate fat bomb, or coconut oil and almond butter? They all sound good to me, and will enjoy seeing if these healthy fat bombs will keep me from snacking on chips or other “no-nos” in between eating a healthy diet.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and recipes.
View the remaining fat bomb recipes :