Dr. Oz Talks About Anti-Aging Remedies – Hydrolyzed Collagen Pills, Lipowheat, and Sunscreen Supplements
Today’s January 10th episode was all about anti-aging remedies. In the prior segment Dr. Oz talked about how to lose weight with epsom salt baths, wrinkle remedies, and how to remove age spots. During this segment of the show Dr. Oz invited Dr. Tess Mauricio on to the show to share inexpensive pill yo can take for wrinkles and a sunscreen supplement that you can take orally.
Oral Collagen Pills Help To Prevent Wrinkles
Have you wondered about how nice it would be to be able to ward off wrinkles by simply taking a pill? Well, according to Dr. Mauricio you can! He recommends taking Hydrolyzed Collagen pills orally to reduce and prevent future wrinkles from forming. He said that oral collagen supplements will also improve the health of your hail and nails as well. Here are the recommendations that were give on today’s Dr. Oz :
- Make sure that it says “Hydrolyzed Collagen” on the label
- On an empty stomach take 2,000 milligrams every morning
- Very affordable. A one month supply only costs around $12.00 for a one month supply!
PLE Sunscreen Supplements (Polypodium Leucotomos Extract)
The sun can age your skin and make you look much older than what you really are. This anti-aging breakthrough can greatly benefit people who are prone to burn while out in the sun. PLE Sunscreen supplements can help to protect your skin from the sun without having to apply the creams. However, Dr. Mauricio recommends that you still use sunscreen to be on the safe side.
- Be sure that the label says PLE (Polypodium Leucotomos Extract), on the label
- Take 1 240 mg pill per day
- Take the sunscreen supplement 20 to 30 minutes before going out in the sun
- A one month supply can be purchased for only 10-15 dollars!
Dr. Oz gave the startling statistic that people who use sunscreen look 24 percent younger than those who do not! PLE
Lipowheat Reduces Wrinkles and Makes Your Skin Glow
The next anti-ager that was shared on Dr. Oz was a supplement called Lipowheat. Dr. Mauricio explained that Lipowheat moisturizes the skin from the inside out. Wrinkles are reduced and you will notice that your skin has a better glow. She said that lipowheat is especially beneficial for those who have dry and/or itchy skin. Here are the recommendations that were given from today’s 1-10-2014 show :
- Take one 350 mg lipowheat supplement every morning
- You will notice results within two weeks of use
- A one month supply only costs approximately ten dollars
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as regularly as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view show recaps and summaries.