Dr. Oz Week in Preview (January 27, 2014 – January 31)
Monday, January 27, 2014 – Monday kicks off a new week of Dr. Oz and January 27, 2014 promises to be a highly anticipated episode. Detoxes are very popular and trending up all over the world. Detoxing your body is a wonderful way to feel better, improve your health, and even lose weight. Dr. Oz talks about 3 different detox body types and which are best for you. Dr. Oz will be comparing the liquid cleanse, the vegan cleanse, and the gut flush. Be sure to tune in 1-27-2014 to see which cleanse will give you the best results. Other January 27 topics include :
* How fermented foods are so good for you
* Is your smart phone ruining your eyesight?
* Lori Loewenberg is invited on the show to talk about how to decode your dreams.
* Viewers favorite recipes
* Iron rich foods to boost your energy
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 – Natural Pain Killers That Are Effective and Safe
Do you suffer from chronic pain? January 28th Dr. Oz will be accompanied by Dr. Daniel Hsu to talk about natural remedies for pain. Other topics include :
* Is caffeine ruining your sleep at night? Dr. Michael Breus joins Dr. Oz to talk about how your genetics can be to blame for your sleeping difficulties, how caffeine plays a role, and what you can do to improve your sleep.
* Does falling asleep with makeup damage your skin?
* How posture influences your health
* Healthy snacks that will turbocharge your energy levels to avoid the dreaded afternoon crash.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
* Blood sugar – Could your blood sugar level be triggering your stress and causing you to “stress eat? Dr. Oz talks about how your blood sugar plays a role with stress and food cravings.
* The vitamin that can halt Alzheimers in it’s track or even prevent Alzheimer’s Disease from happening to you in the future.
* Could an ovarian cyst be the reason behind your bloating problems?
* Dr. Oz invites Jessica Alba on to the show to share all-natural living tips and advice.
* Dr. Oz talks about his new magazine “The Good Life” and types of healthy living tips that it shares.
* Two minute morning motivator to jumpstart your day
Thursday, January 30 2014
* Wheat Belly Diet – Could your wheat consumption be the reason why you have trouble losing weight? Dr. Oz talks to Dr. William Davis about how you can lose weight, have more focus, and feel healthier by cutting wheat out of your diet.
* Wheat free recipes
* Ovarian cyst prevention and treatment options
* Dr. Oz puts on a 200 lb body suit to see what is really like to be morbidly obese. Dr. Oz goes out in public while wearing the 200 pound body suit.
* Dr. Mark Mincolla joins Dr. Oz to talk about ancient healing practices but with a modern twist. Use ancient healing practices for common health ailments.
* All natural sleep aids
Friday, January 31, 2014
* Dr. Oz talks about the the serious and potentially deadly disease of extreme anorexia. Dr. Oz talks with a 56 lb anorexic woman to try and convince her to get help to save her life.
* Is milk bad for your health? Dr. Mark Hyman talks about the hidden lies or misconceptions about milk.
* Cures for leaky bladder* Dr. Doris Day talks with Dr. Oz about an ingredient that often goes overlooked but can rejuvenate your skin and make you appear years younger.* Do blondes really have more fun? Dr. Oz and Dr. Keri Peterson talk about hair color and what the color of hair may say about your health.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.