Dr. Oz’s 2 Week Diet List of “All You Can Eat” Foods
Today’s first ALL NEW episode of the 2014 season was about how to get rid of that Holiday weight gain in only two weeks! During the first segment Dr. Oz revealed his step by step plan and foods to avoid while on the Two Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet. During this segment Dr. Oz revealed the list of foods that you can eat (all that you want) during the course of this diet plan.
Lemon Water Boosts Your Weight Loss Success
The entire audience on today’s show (who participated in the two week diet) lost an average of 9 pounds. Here are some of the weight loss boosting tips and list of foods to eat while participating in the diet to lose weight quickly.
Lemon water – Dr. Oz said that the first thing you should do when you roll out of bed in the morning during the course of this diet is to consume a hot cup of water with 1/2 a lemon. He said that hot lemon water is a great way to jump start your digestive system.
Two Week Weight Loss Breakfast Smoothie Recipe
After you drink your cup of hot lemon water you should have one of Dr. Oz’s breakfast smoothies. This recipe will help boost your metabolism and cleanse your body of toxins :
Here are the ingredients needed for the recipe :
- 1 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds
- 2 tbsp of rice protein powder
Blend all of the ingredients noted above until the texture of the smoothie is creamy
Foods To Be Included On the Two Week Weight Loss Diet
- Drink green tea instead of coffee
- 6 oz container of Greek Yogurt (this will be the only type of dairy allowed on the diet) – Use the greek yogurt as a dip for veggies or eat it alone.
- 1/2 cup of brown rice – The high fiber content in brown rice will keep you full.
- Eat healthy fats like olive oil or avocados
- Snack on healthy foods – Dr. Oz suggested nuts, hummus, and pickles
They types of foods shown above will help to keep you feeling satisfied while on the diet. The foods listed below are “All You Can Eat” foods that you don’t have to do in moderation.
List of “Unlimited All You Can Eat” Foods
- Brussels Sprouts
- Snap Peas
- The list goes on, but they should all be low glycemic veggies. Dr. Oz suggested making them into a tasty soup.
Probiotics Improve Weight Loss
Here are some more weight loss boosting tips that Dr. Oz gave on today’s show :
- In the morning, take a probiotic supplement. This helps to add good bacteria to your stomach and improve digestion.
- Take 1/2 of a multivitamin in the morning and 1/2 at night before bed.
- Take an epsom bath and backing soda bath at night. You should use 2 cups of Epsom salts with 1 cup of baking soda in the bath water.
After The Two Week Diet Has Been Completed
Women lost an average of 9 pounds in two weeks while on this diet. Dr. Oz said that after the two weeks is older you can add foods back into your diet.
- Add unlimited proteins
- Add something sweet after your dinner meal like berries
- Add nuts
Hopefully, if you follow his plans you will lose 9 pounds in two weeks like the average woman who participated in this diet. You will look and feel better before you know it and 2014 will be off to a fabulous start!
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show regularly? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.