Shaun T’s 5 Minute Workout To Blast Fat and His Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
We all would love to “blast the fat” right off of our thighs, belly or any other problem area that we may have. However, for many people there just isn’t enough time in the day to get in a good workout. Between family functions, errands, work, etc…. there is little time left during the course of the day. If this sounds like your daily routine, Dr. Oz brought on fitness guru Shaun T to share a solution for you. Shaun T shared a 5 minute fat blasting workout that anyone can find the time for. You don’t need any type of special equipment and you can do it from the comfort of your home. If you hae 300 seconds to spare, you can blast your fat away…. Just in time for spring (which is right around the corner!)
Shaun T’s 5 Minute Exercise Workout
Shaun T has been transforming the lives of people all over the work for years. You may have originally remembered Shaun T from his hugely popular “Insanity” workout videos. He has went on to release several other exercise videos since then that have become very popular. Shaun T has also been a regular on Dr. Oz and today (March 3, 2014) Shaun T shared a 5 minute workout that could change your body and even your life!
How Can A 5 Minute Workout Be Effective?
You may be wondering how five minute workout could be effective at blasting fat. Shaun T says that his workout routine is successful because the exercises are based on “focused interval training.” Dr. Oz put Shaun T’s workout to the test by participating himself and inviting members of the audience to exercise on stage during the show.
Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (No Bake)
Quinoa has been a favorite of Dr. Oz for quite some time, so it was not surprise that this Quinoa No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe has immediately become one of his favorites. Here are the ingredients and preparation directions that were given on the show :
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked quinoa (if using uncooked quinoa it should be 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (choose a natural peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup of honey (choose a raw honey)
- 2 tbsp of applesauce
- 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
Preparation directions :
- Using a small bowl mix the honey, peanut butter, applesauce, vanilla and salt
- Add in the remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix thoroughly with the other ingredients in step 1
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and spoon cookie dough mixture from step two on to the cookie sheet.
- “Set” the cookies by placing them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Enjoy your “No Bake” Quinoa Chocolate Chip cookies!
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.