Dr. Oz Talks About How To Choose Spandex Shapewear and Jeans That Fit
On September 18, 2015 Dr. Oz dedicated an entire segment on all about finding the right Spandex Shapewear and Jeans that fit you correctly. Shapewear has wonderful way of providing a slimmer looking appearance but making sure they fit correctly is very important. Dr. Oz talks about how incorrectly fitting shapewear can “squish” your inner organs which can cause you health problems. During this segment Dr. Oz gave some tips on how to wear slimming apparel without causing harm to your body.
Finding Shapewear That Fits
Dr. Oz said that incorrect fitting spandex shapewear that is too tight can cause serious problems, such as blood clots. The problem is that the shapewear is so tight that it puts extended pressure on your blood vessels. Restricted blood flow is the result and this can ultimately cause blood clots.
Here are the tips that Dr. Oz shares on the 9-18-2015 episode :
- Be sure that you don’t have any “rolls” overhanging the top of the shapewear
- Test your spandex to see if they are too tight by crossing one leg over the other.
- If you see a crease form then they are probably too tight.
Tips On How To Find Jeans That Fit
Dr. Oz invited a fashion stylist on to the show named Marcy Guevara. She said that women often pick out the wrong jeans because they choose jeans that don’t fit their body type. Tips on choosing the right jeans for you :
- The first tip she said that just being able to button your jeans doesn’t mean that they fit.
- Choose a jean in one size over what the label says.
- Choose a jean with a peplum top
- Choose jeans that have at least a 2 percent stretch
Japanese Eggplant Benefits
During one of the closing segments Dr. Oz spoke about the health benefits of Japanese eggplant. To help him with the segment Dr. Oz invited “Produce Pete” on to the show to talk about the amazing health benefits of Japanese eggplant. They are :
- Low in cholesterol
- They have very few calories
- Low in sodium
- Less bitter than the traditional eggplant you may already be familiar with
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to watch his program as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.