Haylie Pomroy’s Strawberry French Toast Recipe – Boost Your Metabolism With Carbohydrates
If you love carbs but are afraid that you will gain weight, maybe you have just been eating the carbs that aren’t boosting your metabolism. Today “The Metabolism Whisperer” Haylie Pomroy appeared on Dr. Oz to share her plan of how to lose 20 LBs in 28 Days. In the prior segment of the show, Haylie explained to Dr. Oz and the viewers at home how you can train your metabolism and improve your thyroid function to turn your body into a fat burning machine. She talks about how you can burn more calories by eating the right complex carbs. Not only will you lose weight, you will solve many of the side effects that accompany a poorly functioning metabolism.
Strawberry French Toast Recipe
French toast is a breakfast delicacy that is enjoyed all around the world. As a child you likely remember the hot syrup being poured over your french toast with maybe some cinnamon for some added flavor. However, this french toast recipe may differ from any that you remember. Haylie Pomroy says that this “Strawberry French Toast Recipe” contains ingredients that will boost your metabolism and light the fire of your internal fat burning engines. If you want to lose weight, while still enjoying your carbs this is a breakfast recipe that you will want to remember. Also be sure to check out the other metabolism boosting recipes shared on today’s show such as the tuna salad red pepper and turkey avocado lettuce wrap recipes.
- 1 slice of sprouted-grain bread
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberrries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Stevia (or Xylitol)
Strawberry French Toast preparation Directions :
- In a small mixing bowl add the vanilla extract, egg white, and cinnamon together and mix thoroughly. Dip the sprouted-grain bread into the mixture to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook in a pan and turn occasionally until both sides of the french toast is golden brown
- While the french toast is cooking add the strawberries to a pan and heat on low. After the strawberries have cooked on a low setting add the lemon juice and stevia and continue cooking until the strawberries are warmed through. Add to the top of the french toast and this delicious metabolism boosting breakfast recipe!
Fan of Dr. Oz but unable to see daily episodes? Like “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view a short summary of daily show topics sent as a post to your FB newsfeed for you to peruse at your leisure.