Dr. Oz Invites Valerie Bertinelli On To The Show To Share Age Defying Tips
Dr. Oz invited Valerie Bertinelli (March 25, 2014) as well as Wendi Malick and Jane Leeves on to the show to talk about their age defying beauty tips. Dr. Oz asks them about what treatments that they do to stay looking so youthful without resorting to plastic surgery or botox treatments.
Has Valerie Bertinelli, Wendi Malick or Jane Leeves Had Plastic Surgery?
All three mature and beautiful stars form the hit show “Hot In Cleveland” have aged gracefully and look as beautiful as ever. Dr. Oz was quite candid when he asked them if they have ever had any plastic surgery procedures performed… All three said that they have never had any plastic surgery treatments or “work” of any kind done and they don’t anticipate having any in the near future as well. Dr. Oz then asked the women what they do to look so great why they seem to age so gracefully. They said that you should really try to find joy in each day and to not sweat the small stuff.
Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli, Wendi Malick Beauty Tips
Here are some of their beauty tips to age gracefully that they shared on today’s 3-25-2014 episode :
- The skin on your neck is thinner than other areas of the body. It is delicate and prone to skin damage. Keep a scarf in your vehicle to protect your neck and chest from sun damage.
- Do not shower every single day.
- Use a moisturizer twice a day over your entire body.
- Wash your hair once during the week to prevent hair damage.
Lemon Juice Wrinkles and Age Spots Age Defying Treatment
- Every day drink a glass of water (warm).. The warm lemon water will help to detox the body and prevent wrinkles from forming.
- Lemon juice helps to lighten age spots. Rub lemon juice over your age spots every other day and allow the juice to sit on the problem areas on your skin for 10 minutes.
Exercises To Do To Defy Your Age
- Keep your triceps toned by doing side wall pushups.
- Keep your butt toned by doing leg lifts.
Myths About Aging
Dr. Oz shared some “aging” myths with the viewers. Which is a fact and which is fiction?
- You can prevent lip wrinkles by not drinking from bottles or straws. This is actually true. You have to “purse” your lips to take drinks from straws or bottles. The constant “pursing” of your lips can cause wrinkles.
- It is a myth that sleeping with your bra with prevent sagging breasts.
Are you a fan of Dr. Oz but unable to view their show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr. Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.