Dr Oz : Wheat Belly Recipes – Enjoy Pizza, Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter, and Bread Without Using Wheat
Today’s Dr. Oz show was about how you can lose 15 LBs in 30 days by eliminating wheat from your diet. You can still enjoy delicious treats like bread, pizza, and even chocolate peanut butter fudge without using any wheat at all. Dr. Davis believes that wheat is the culprit behind weight gain and the obesity epidemic in America. Simply eliminating wheat can be the secret that will lead to rapid weight loss and an improvement in your health. Here are the chocolate fudge peanut butter, pizza and bread recipes that you can enjoy while eliminating wheat from your diet.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Wheat Belly Recipe :
- 1 cup of natural peanut butter – mix up the natural peanut butter in a jar because the oil will surface at the top of the jar
- 4 oz of low fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of of pure vanilla extract
- Stevia or Truvia sweetener
- half cup of chopped and unsalted dry roasted peanuts or walnuts
- pinch of salt
- grease an 8 inch by 8 inch pan with melted coconut oil
- In a microwave safe bowl add unsweetened chocolate. Cook for 1.5 to 2 minutes. Do this using 30 second intervals so you can monitor because microwave temps can vary. Cook until the chocolate has just melted to avoid overcooking.
- In a different microwave safe bowl microwave the cream cheese, peanut butter, sweetener (Stevia or Truvia), salt, and vanilla for one minute. Microwave to soften the ingredients and then mix well. If the mixture is still a little hard, microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour and spread the fudge into pan. Set aside to cool
- Enjoy this delicious Chocolate peanut butter fudge treat that is made without using any wheat products!