Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a drink that could help to burn away fat? A magical concoction that melts fat away and boosts your metabolism for long term sustained weight loss?
A Slow Metabolism = Weight Gain / Difficulty Losing Weight
There are many reasons why people gain weight. Unhealthy eating habits, lack of exercise, etc.. etc.. However, it’s your metabolism that is all too often the main culprit behind weight gain or being unable to lose weight. If you have a slow metabolism you may feel like your gaining weight if you even look at a slice of bread and it’s very disheartening if you feel helpless against the struggle of losing weight.
When Exercise Alone Doesn’t Work – Assist Your Body With This Fat Burning Metabolism Boosting Recipe
Exercise can help to boost your metabolism, but you can even rev it up higher by simply consuming a delicious fat burning tea that really works. The fat burning tea recipe is delicious and easy to make.
Green Tea and Citrus Metabolism Boosting Drink Recipe :
- Boil one liter of water in a pan
- add 5 bags of green tea and let steep for 3 minutes.
- Allow the green tea to cool off and after it has cooled place the tea in a glass bowl.
- Choose either a lemon, orange or grapefruit and cut into smaller pieces.. Do Not remove the peel.
- Add fresh mint leaves
- Drink the green tea / citrus / mint beverage 3 times a day (each glass should be about 11 ounces) before each meal.
- You should experience weight loss results within 7 days if your eating healthy and getting exercise. The tea helps aid weight loss and should be used in conjunction with healthy living practices.
Are you a fan of Dr Oz but unable to view his show as often as you would like? Consider Liking “Fans of Dr Oz” on Facebook to view daily show recaps and summaries.